Wednesday 24 March 2010

As to who my designs would be aimed at, I think they fit the age category between 18-23 due to the colourful floral prints, and also the beading accessories contained. To get a understanding into this, I Asked a number of relatives and friends within this age group and the majority did say they would wear a number of the garments designed, and do work well as prints. Before starting the design process, I did ask a number of young girls as to what they like and would be happy to see within a garment. Many said a quite 'colourful' and 'quirky' colour scheme to the designs, also quite a bold, strong colour scheme taking place. Another request people said, was for the floral theme to have a contempory style to the prints, in which I took comments onboard when it came to the designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment